The topics under discussion and the speakers will be:
- Robotic Process Automation within the Insurance industry
- John Harvie - Director Business Performance Improvement - Protiviti
With the Insurance Industry an early adopter of Robotic Process Automation, what are the impacts of this technology on its traditional operating models? What new risks does RPA present and what opportunities are generated for those concerned with managing these risks?
- Making an impact and influencing stakeholders
- Katherine Bryant- Director The Progress Partnership
Your knowledge and input is critical to ensure the success of your organisations. Your business partners and leaders understand this, but with so many conflicting pressures on their time and attention, how do you ensure your insight receives the attention it deserves? To maximise your influence, you need to ensure that your knowledge is not only solid and objective, but that you present it with impact and in the most compelling way. This session will take you behind the scenes of successful influencing, revealing the critical elements you need to master in order to be seen as credible in your business and beyond.
- The Best Kept Recruitment Secrets in the Insurance Industry
- Nutan Joshi- Director - Leighton Hewes
Nutan will be speaking from both the candidate and client’s perspective and will be covering topics including:
- How to negotiate a higher salary and when is it time to leave?
- Interview Process - how to beat out the competition
- Counter offers - should you accept?
- What type of candidate can you really get for your budget?
- How you can improve your recruitment process to ensure that you get the best candidates in the market?
- Why do great people leave and what can you do to make them stay?
- What's the point of recruiters and what if anything do they actually add to the process?
Registration will be from 9.30 am and the Seminar will open with the Chairman’s address at 9.50 am. The morning will conclude with an open panel discussion session and will be followed by a buffet lunch.