The IIAG - the leading industry group for assurance and risk professionals - looks forward to welcoming you to its ninth conference, at the Grand Hotel, Brighton.
Internal auditors and risk assurance professionals are constantly seeking to improve the standards of assurance. Join us at our conference on 15th and 16th June to explore refining thinking and honing skills to develop new perspectives.
The two day programme will include speakers from:
- Prudential Regulatory Authority
- Association of British Insurers
- Institute of Business Ethics
- PKF Littlejohn
- Police Mutual
- JLT Group plc
- Professional Impact Coach
Additionally there will be breakout sessions, led by industry experts covering Data Analytics, Auditing Culture, Assurance Mapping and Effective Writing.
The cost paid includes:
- Attendance at Conference including lunch and refreshments on 15th and 16th June
- Drinks reception
- Private flight aboard the Brighton i360
- Conference Dinner at The Grand on 15th June
- Accommodation on 15th June
- Use of spa facilities
- Parking nearby