Join us to meet and network with colleagues and industry peers, and hear presentations on:
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Sasha Molodtsov, Partner Financial Services, BDO
- What can internal audit do in the DE&I space?
- CIIA – new standards and plans for 2024
- Ann Brook - Head of Technical Content and Research
- Geopolitical risk: underwriting, aggregation and compliance considerations
- Jo Cousins, Underwriter Political Violence, Westfield Speciality
- Claudia Dent, Exposure Management Analyst, Westfield Specialty
- Introduction to the GPDG project on the creation and maintenance of an Audit Universe
- John Roder - Good Practice Development Group
The Seminar will begin with registration and refreshments at 9.30am, will include a mid-morning coffee break and finish at 1.00 pm with a buffet lunch.
Attendance is £75 per head and payment is via bank transfer.
Full booking terms and conditions are available in the Knowledge section of the website under Governance and Policies. Any cancellations made within 7 days of the event will not be entitled to a refund and if it has not already been paid, the outstanding fee will still be due.
On this occasion we are offering attendees the opportunity to purchase an IIAG A5 notebook, with black cover, at a very reasonable price of £5. Payment can be made in cash (on the day) or order and pay in advance via bank transfer.